2010 promises to be an active year with a full schedule of informative and entertaining Chamber General Membership Meetings, promotional events in the community's various business areas, and opportunities for reduced advertising rates, as in the Chamber Community Guide, the Chicago Tribune supplement, the newsletter and the New Resident Packet.
The Grayslake Chamber of Commerce serves its members and the community at large through a large variety of programs and publications. Over 240 businesses and organizations currently belong to the Chamber.
New Business Contacts
- Business After Hour Mixers - an opportunity to meet fellow members of the business community in a relaxed setting.
- Monthly Membership Meetings - Programs and items of interest to the business community.
- Networking opportunities include our golf outing held in June at beautiful Stonewall Orchard Golf Club. The event is traditionally held in June.
- Networking with Other Chambers - Joint meetings throughout the year with neighboring Chambers of Commerce.
- Hosts an annual Media & Marketing Fair in the fall which offers businesses an opportunity to sample various marketing outlets at reduced rates.
Publicity and Exposure
- Chamber will continue to plan and provide activities designed to raise the visibility of Chamber members (including your business) and the Chamber of Commerce such as, the Arts Festival held in June, 5K Fun Run/Walk in July, Grayslake Summer Days Festival held the third weekend in August, Business Trick or Treat in October and the Tree Lighting Festival the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Community Resource Guide - Distributed to over 15,000 households and businesses, this guide lists Chamber businesses alphabetically and categorically. Advertising opportunities are available.
- Ribbon Cuttings & Re-Grand Opening Celebrations
- Newsletters - Monthly Chamber publication highlights new members, lists latest Chamber events and provides up-to-date business news.
- New Resident Packets - Welcoming packets sent to new residents featuring information on Grayslake, as well as advertising materials by our Chamber members.
- Referrals - When receiving requests for goods or services, the Chamber refers members only.
- Mailing Lists and Labels - Lists and labels of Chamber members are made available to members only.
- Member to Member Discounts
- Free Hot Deals and Job Posting listings on the Chamber website.
- Chamber Web Site - Free link to the Chamber web site is available to all members.
For more information, please contact the Chamber office by phone 847-223-6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you choose to join our growing, progressive Chamber of Commerce. If you have any questions, please contact the office.